17 February 2010

hay

so i know ive been abit slack so far as to my blogging since the deadline. there is two reasons for this:
the first being that i have been struggling to see where this project is taking me. im finding it hard to work out what i want to do next let alone if it is on the same subject, because while i ended up with some good photos at the end, i really was not happy with the video side of things. i think partly is because of a confidence lack. partly because my heart really wasnt in it. i was shooting for the sake of shooting, which really isnt good because i do enjoy doing video work. i may concentrate on photography for my negotiated project more then video but part of me still wants to experiment abit with it. i just think i needed to spend alot of time thinking about what i want to achieve.

No comments:

Post a Comment