8 December 2009

Ideas for Photos

Ok so recently i have been focusing on how to use video and what kind of style i would want for a video and to be honest i have found it a little hard to think how to encorperate photography into this project without being to samey to my video. So i had a brain wave after my last video of using a diary entry to base my photographs on, and exploring the idea of having it follow along a narrative of what happens during a breakdown. I also like the idea of breaking down the text and encorperating it as a title/discription to the peice of work to help reinforce the story behind it. I also could look into how a persons perception changes while during a breakdown. so maybe pairing up two images together? One of what is really happening, and one of what it feels like is happening. It is something for me to think about anyway, and develop.

No comments:

Post a Comment