18 January 2010

Sewn up mouth - film

I also worked out a way using a leather thong style of thread (its more solid and will hold place) and theatrical glue i can create the effect that my lips have been sewn together. I experimented with this, mixed it with the eye footage and shot some footage and edited it together to create this effect:
















I used a different camera for alot of these shots which needed a file conversion, which caused the lines on the tape (which i am not happy about!) some of the shots are better then others. i love the sewn lips effect, however the diary shot i am not to happy about, and maybe quicken some of the cuts. but it gives you the kind of effect that i am looking for.

1 comment:

  1. Despite the bulk of information online we often fail to get the specific information which is needed this post is good & contains relevant information that I was in quest of .I appreciate your efforts in preparing this post.

    Free dissertation titles

    ReplyDelete